Stefania A

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Science Entry- Magnets!


In the second quarter we studied magnets & electricity. Next Monday which is the 29th of January we will have to present our projects and Sofia, Elena and I are doing it on magnets. We have to make a film based on Bill Nye the Science Guy!! Elena is Bill Nye. Sofia took Elena's picture and with the computer she made various effects. Elena and I never worked together because when I was free she had something else to do! Sofia made most of the work because the computer was at her house, she did the effects on Elena's photo and all the effects our video has. I didn't participate a lot in the project because I am never available during the weekends! Elena and Sofia did an excellent project and I am a bit sad because most of it is there's. We made a really silly commercial there is Elena which says "pubblicitĂ " but she hold the "a" and it's really funny!! I enjoyed doing the project also if I didn't understand a lot about magnets!!

3 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not trued that you didn't do anything! The project came well even because YOU were helping us! Cheers! Elena

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger francevIST! said...

Dear Stefania, so it's not true that you didn't do anything! Good job.

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Sophia T said...

Ciao Stefy!!
Your entry is descriptive and it's not true that you did not do anything!!
TAM :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home